18th March 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Rights Law in NLSIU-Bengaluru?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in NLSIU-Bengaluru for studying PG Diploma in Human Rights Law. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

21st March 2019, 03:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Rights Law in NLSIU-Bengaluru?

If you are looking for admission in PG Diploma in Human Rights Law in NLSIU-Bengaluru, you will need to have submit the duly filled in application form along with the attested copies of your provisional/degree certificate and prescribed fee before the last date of submission of application form. After the completion of admission process, admission confirmation are sent to the candidates. Duration of that course is one academic year.
21st March 2019, 11:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Rights Law in NLSIU-Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to get admission in NLSIU-Bengaluru for studying PG Diploma in Human Rights Law. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.
Candidates can collect the application form and handbook from the NLSIU Bangalore upon payment of Rs 1,500 through demand draft for the admission to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights.

-> Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights in the NLSIU Bangalore is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (graduation).

-> Application process starts in the month of April. PG Diploma in Human Rights Law course begins from July every year.

For more details please click here -> http://ded.nls.ac.in/faqs-general/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?