2nd August 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Human Rights Law course in Chanakya National Law University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

8th August 2018, 09:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University is as follows.

Applicant must have a Master's degree in Law with minimum of 55% (50% marks in case of reserved category) marks in the aggregate from any recognized university.
Applicant must have secured minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in the P.HD entrance test conducted by the university.
Applicant who have qualified UGC NET and JRF, they must be qualified in P.hd entrance test for admission in P.HD program.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?