2nd April 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for B.Tech student?

Hello Sir,
I am Manorama and I want to do PG Diploma in Journalism course after completing my B.Tech. So, am I eligible for doing this PG Diploma course? Please reply as soon as possible.

4th April 2016, 12:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Manorama and I want to do PG Diploma in Journalism course after completing my B.Tech. So, am I eligible for doing this PG Diploma course? Please reply as soon as possible.
The eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Journalism course is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 1 year. So you are eligible to study the course in any one of the colleges offering the course. You have to apply online or offline for the admission. After short listing you will be called for the admission to the course. The course is available in the following colleges;
4th April 2016, 02:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Journalism for B.Tech student?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to study Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism after the completion of B.Tech. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Journalism:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation degree in any of the discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?