12th December 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in HDF School of Management?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma in Management from HDF School of Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

14th December 2020, 09:30 AM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in HDF School of Management?

Eligibility :
1.Graduates with an aggregate of 50% marks & above in any discipline qualified from a recognized university listed under UGC/AIU.

2.Candidates who have passed any other equivalent course or qualified any diploma course with a minimum of 3 years of study from a recognized university are also eligible for admission.

3.Those having a minimum work experience of 1 to 3 years are qualified for admission.
14th December 2020, 08:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in HDF School of Management?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in HDF School of Management-----

To study PG diploma in management in HDF School of Management, the candidate should have done graduation in management.

For any query---
15th December 2020, 11:55 AM
jeet2porwal

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in HDF School of Management can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Admission will be done through MAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?