12th December 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Management course of HDF School of Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study PG Diploma in Management in HDF School of Management. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

14th December 2020, 09:33 AM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Management course of HDF School of Management?

Job opportunities :

1.Production Manager
2.Business Analyst
3.Human Resource Manager
4.Marketing Executive
5.Management Accountant
6.R&D officer
15th December 2020, 11:53 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Management course of HDF School of Management?

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Management course of HDF School of Management can be seen below.

After completing this Diploma course one can work in accounting, human resources, marketing, operations, and computer applications.

The students are taught on an advanced level, concepts of business strategy, analyses of business problems, management of productive teams.
15th December 2020, 10:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Job scope
Manager
Public relation officer
Sale purchase assist
Teacher and professor
Tourism.manager
Logistics
Accountant
Etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?