3rd March 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Television Production in Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati for PG Diploma in Television Production course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

15th March 2019, 10:17 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Television Production in Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati?

The course is generally less popular so there wont be any difficulty in getting the seat.

Also, there is no entrance exam prescribed for the same.

The eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least as per the guidelines of the UGC.

* There are no minimum marks required in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?