25th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BMUS(Music Performance & Production) in London College of Creative Media for 12th student?

Hi everyone, I am a 12th student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BMUS(Music Performance & Production) from London College of Creative Media. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

3rd December 2018, 07:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BMUS(Music Performance & Production) in London College of Creative Media for 12th student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue BMUS(Music Performance & Production) course from London College of Creative Media:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with minimum 85% marks.
2. You must have an English language proficiency certificate.

Fore more information about eligibility criteria you should visit to https://lccm.org.uk/courses/undergra...ce-production/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?