16th August 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences?

I want to do PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy from Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

30th June 2019, 07:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences?

=> Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy is a Diploma level Yoga course.

=> The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Jindal PG Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy is 50%.

=> The course duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?