27th May 2019, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida for PGDM(Service Management) course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

29th May 2019, 12:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

=> PGDM(Service Management) is a Diploma type course and the duration of PGDM(Service Management) is two years.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida is 50%.
29th May 2019, 01:36 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida for PGDM(Service Management) course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the PGDM (Service Management) in Jaipura Institute of Management is a graduation (bachelor’s degree) in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university. Final year / semester students are also eligible to apply for the PGDM (Service Management) in Jaipura Institute of Management. All the eligible students should appear in any one of the entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT for the admission to study PGDM (Service Management) in Jaipura Institute of Management.
29th May 2019, 11:24 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidate must have B.E./ B. Tech qualification in any discipline from a recognized with a minimum 45% (5% relaxation to the candidates of reserve categories).

The candidates having degree in Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary (ICSI), and Law are also eligible to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida .

You can check more details on https://www.jaipuria.ac.in
30th May 2019, 02:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida are as follows;

You should be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university.

You must have cleared one of the management entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA to be eligible to study.

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://m.jaipuria.ac.in/admission-process/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?