27th May 2019, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PGDM(Service Management) from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this PGDM course in this institute?

29th May 2019, 01:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study PGDM(Service Management) from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this PGDM course in this institute?

Entrance examinations available to study PGDM (Service Management) in Jaipura Institute of Management are given below:

Common Admission Test (CAT) or

Management Aptitude Test (MAT) or

AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) or

Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) or

Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
29th May 2019, 11:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

List of Entrance exams available to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida is given below:-

=)Common Aptitute test
=)Common Management Admission Test
=)Management Aptitude Test
=)Xavier’s Aptitude Test
=)ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test

You would need to click on "Apply now" tab on the website and the fill the application form along with the scores of the competitive examinations.

The selection would be based on the scores of the competitive examinations followed by group discussion and Personal Interview.

You can check the website https://www.jaipuria.ac.in for more information.
30th May 2019, 02:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Aspirants must have to take an one of the following entrance exam to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida;

CAT
MAT
XAT
CMAT
ATMA

Selection of candidates are made on the basis of CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ATMA score followed by group discussion and personal interview.

For detailed information;
https://m.jaipuria.ac.in/admission-process/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?