27th May 2019, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

I want to do PGDM(Service Management) from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this PGDM course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

29th May 2019, 02:01 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PGDM(Service Management) from Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this PGDM course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

For the admission to study the PGDM (Service Management) in Jaipura Institute of Management, candidates have to apply online. Candidates are shortlisted through their performance in the entrance examination (35% weightage) like (CAT/MAT/ATMA/ XAT/CMAT), Group Discussion (15% weightage) and Personal Interview (30% weightage), Previous Academic Performances (15% weightage) and Work Experience, Sports & Extracurricular activities (5% weightage). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th May 2019, 11:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PGDM(Service Management) in Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida?

The admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management program is based on the performance in CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ATMA scores followed by group discussion and personal interview.

You would need to click on "Apply now" tab on the website and the fill the application form along with the scores of the competitive examinations.

You can check the website https://www.jaipuria.ac.in for more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?