13th December 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for PG Diploma in Business Management admission in CIIMS-Raipur?

I am a Graduation student and I want to do PG Diploma in Business Management from CIIMS-Raipur. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this PG Diploma course in CIIMS-Raipur after completing my Graduation?

1st January 2019, 12:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for PG Diploma in Business Management admission in CIIMS-Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Graduation student and I want to do PG Diploma in Business Management from CIIMS-Raipur. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this PG Diploma course in CIIMS-Raipur after completing my Graduation?

There is no entrance examination available to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management in the CIIMS. Eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management in CIIMS is Graduation or Diploma with 3 years experience. Duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management in CIIMS is 6 months to 2 years. Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management in CIIMS is done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. The CIIMS website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?