9th October 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy admission in Mewar Girls Ayurved Nursing Centre? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy course in Mewar Girls Ayurved Nursing Centre. I don't know which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission. Can I know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for securing admission?

12th September 2022, 12:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy admission in Mewar Girls Ayurved Nursing Centre? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy .

The duration of this course is 1.6 year.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognized university.
13th September 2022, 12:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy admission in Mewar Girls Ayurved Nursing Centre? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

No, age criteria for this course.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks can study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy.

Yes, entrance exam is available.
14th September 2022, 04:50 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

No, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?