31st December 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Pharmacy admission in HMS College of Pharmacy Tumkur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma in Pharmacy course in HMS College of Pharmacy Tumkur. So which entrance exam I have to appear for securing admission in this institute for this course? And also let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

29th September 2022, 09:29 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Pharmacy admission in HMS College of Pharmacy Tumkur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Pharmacy.
3rd October 2022, 12:26 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Pharmacy admission in HMS College of Pharmacy Tumkur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree
with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

You also have to appear in the entrance exam called DELHI CET and UPSEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?