12th April 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering admission in KH Kabbur Institute of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering course in KH Kabbur Institute of Engineering. So which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure admission in this institute for this course? And also let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

15th April 2021, 12:15 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering admission in KH Kabbur Institute of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering admission in KH Kabbur Institute of Engineering is;

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.

You have to score minimum 60 marks in entrance test to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?