25th August 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses related to Biology topics?

I want to know about the diploma courses relating biology topic. So, List some diploma courses relating biology topics.

30th August 2014, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Biology topics?

There are some Diploma courses related to Biology subject which you can pursue. But, you have to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology to become eligible for these Diploma courses.

The courses are mentioned below:

1. Diploma in Pharmacy: This course is related to medicine and, you can apply for Pharmacist registration after completing this course. You can get job in Hospitals and Clinics as a Pharmacist after completing this course.

2. Diploma in Optometry: This course will help you in gaining skills related to optics and correction of vision by optical lenses. You can join in various eye hospitals as eye optician and also there is option to open your own optical shop.

3. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology: This course will help you in gaining skills related to operation of various Lab equipment used in medical field. The medical equipment used in hospital requires technician and this course will help you in getting proper knowledge for it. You can also open you own diagnostic lab.

4. Diploma in Nursing: Those who want to become a nurse can opt for this course. Many hospitals recruit nurses every year. Hence, this course is surely a good choice, provided you do it from a reputed college.

Hence, go for these courses and make sure that you get admission in a good college. The admission is based on the entrance exam, so be well prepared for the examination.
10th July 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in medical lab exam time, syllebus, applying time
15th April 2021, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass out can I apply for polytechnic with group A?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?