15th September 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Sugar Technology admission in National Sugar Institute Kanpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma in Sugar Technology course in National Sugar Institute Kanpur. So which entrance exam I have to appear for securing admission in this institute for this course? And also let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

19th September 2019, 02:30 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Sugar Technology admission in National Sugar Institute Kanpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for Diploma in Sugar Technology in National Sugar Institute Kanpur is conducted by National Sugar Institute Kanpur itself.
The minimum cutoff marks required to get a seat to pursue Diploma in Sugar Technology in National Sugar Institute Kanpur is 50%.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Sugar Technology in National Sugar Institute Kanpur is Graduation in chemical engineering or relevant field with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute.

You can check the website http://nsi.gov.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?