15th September 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Sugar Technology seats are available in National Sugar Institute Kanpur?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me how many seats are available for Diploma in Sugar Technology course of National Sugar Institute Kanpur? Kindly tell me about the seats availability asap.

19th September 2019, 02:38 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Sugar Technology seats are available in National Sugar Institute Kanpur?

The total number of seats available for Diploma in Sugar Technology in National Sugar Institute Kanpur is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Sugar Technology in National Sugar Institute Kanpur is Graduation in chemical engineering or relevant field with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute.

The admission to Diploma in Sugar Technology in National Sugar Institute Kanpur is completely on the basis of your scores in the qualifying examination conducted by National Sugar Institute Kanpur.

You can check the website http://nsi.gov.in for more details.
19th September 2019, 11:18 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Sugar Technology seats are available in National Sugar Institute Kanpur?

National Sugar Institute Kanpur

The total number of Diploma in Sugar Technology seats that are available in National Sugar Institute Kanpur is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

P.O. NSI Kalyanpur
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208017, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?