11th June 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?

sir
i heard students from out side karnataka doing diploma in karnataka,
can they join directy to 2nd year btech engg through CET..........
wen will they give application form for CET exam for diploma students?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  3. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  4. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  5. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  7. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  10. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for CET exam in Karnataka? I've studied 10th std in Assam and studied only 1st and 2nd PU in Karnataka
  12. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  13. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  14. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  15. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  16. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  17. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  18. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
30th March 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?

Please tell me when will the dcet 2015 application form will be released tell me the exact date
12th August 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?

Sir, I have recently completed my 3 1/2 years diploma in Andhra Pradesh. Am I eligible to join b.tech 2nd year through the Karnataka diplo. Cet under government quota with fee reimbursement l
Please answer to my question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?