8th May 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying for a Post Graduate Executive Education Programme course in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai? Please let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission?

11th May 2020, 12:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Post Graduate Executive Education Program at SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/XAT/GMAT examination followed by an interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.spjimr.org
13th May 2020, 07:57 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The SP Jain Mumbai admits its students to their PGDM courses on the basis of their result percentile in at least one of the following: CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, other NLMEE. The cutoff percentile is usually released separately category wise and section wise.

For getting admission student needs to score 85 or above percentile. Also students must have good and consistent performance in 12th and 10th and scored at least 50% in graduation from any recognised university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?