11th September 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Management in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research?

Dear friends, I want to secure admission in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research for studying Post Graduate Diploma in Management course. Please help me to know how I can get admission to study this PG Diploma course in this institute? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

14th September 2020, 10:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Management in GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research?

The admission procedure to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Management at GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of rank obtained in the National Level competitive examinations such as CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT followed by group discussion and personal interview which is conducted by the institute.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.glbimr.org by clicking on "Apply Online" option. Fill the application form with all the required details and enter all the academic details. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?