15th February 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Diploma in Physiotherapy on 12th basis in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th and I want to study Diploma in Physiotherapy. Can you tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for pursuing Diploma in Physiotherapy in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  2. Entrance exam to study Engineering Diploma on 10th basis in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Best Physiotherapy college with placement facility in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course?
  7. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Dairy Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  9. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  16. How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in other state if belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
20th February 2016, 12:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in Physiotherapy on 12th basis in Andhra Pradesh?

In order to get admission in Diploma in Physiotherapy after the completion of your 12th level of education in Andhra Pradesh, you will have to appear and clear POLYCET examination as it is the gateway for admission in Diploma course in AP.
20th February 2016, 12:56 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in Physiotherapy on 12th basis in Andhra Pradesh?

You need to appear for POLYCET examination in order to be eligible for admission in Diploma in Physiotherapy course. You should therefore, try to score as well as possible in order to get yourself into any good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?