17th August 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Diploma in Dairy Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to do Diploma in Dairy Engineering. I just want to know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for doing this Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Dairy Engineering Diploma? Requirements to appear in entrance exam?
  3. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  9. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college could be the best for Aeronauticals in hyderbad?
  11. In which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 6301 in EAMCET?
  12. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  13. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 16208 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Can I get admission to study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Which entrance exam to appear to take Aeronautical Engineering course in JNTU?
  18. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
25th August 2015, 05:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in Dairy Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) is the entrance exam you have to clear to study Diploma in Dairy Engineering in Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have completed 10th class from any recognised board with more than 45% marks.
  • Candidate must have Domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
  • There is no age restriction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?