9th December 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Physiotherapy?

Hello,
After my 10th I want to join Diploma course in Physiotherapy. I am from AHSEC Board. Can you please tell me what entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?
  2. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  3. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master of Physiotherapy in US?
  5. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
  6. Courses available to study for Diploma in Physiotherapy candidate?
  7. List of Diploma courses available to study for Physiotherapist?
  8. Physiotherapy entrance exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  10. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  11. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  12. Can I do diploma in physiotherapy after doing practice in physiotherapy
  13. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  14. Can I study Homeopathy Diploma course being a 40 years old Physiotherapy graduate?
  15. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Delhi University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  18. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
14th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After my 10th I want to join Diploma course in Physiotherapy. I am from AHSEC Board. Can you please tell me what entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma course?
The eligibility to study the Diploma in Physiotherapy is a pass in 10+2 and in some of the institutions it is only 10th standard.
The duration of the course is 2 to 3 years with internship.
The aspirant has to choose the college first and apply for the course.
The aspirant has to contact the college for the entrance examination.
There is no common entrance examination like medical entrance.
So you have to check with the college for the same, mostly there is no entrance examination for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?