7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering admission in SD College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering course from SD College of Engineering and Technology. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also.

14th August 2019, 12:18 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering admission in SD College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology is Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP).

The eligibility required to study Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology is 10th pass with Mathematics along with a valid score card from Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP).

You can visit the website https://www.sdcetmzn.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?