7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering course from SD College of Engineering and Technology. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

14th August 2019, 12:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology?

The admission to Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology is on the basis of your rank in Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) followed by counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to study Diploma in Mechanical Production Engineering in SD College of Engineering and Technology is 10th pass with Mathematics along with a valid score card from Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP).

You can visit the website https://www.sdcetmzn.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?