9th February 2020, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering admission in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to apply for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course from Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also.

28th January 2021, 09:20 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering admission in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering admission in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology is given below.

Candidate will selected through state polytechnic entrance exam.

Candidate must have minimum 70 percentile marks in entrance test to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?