31st July 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to get admission in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput for studying Diploma course of Computer Engineering. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

4th August 2019, 03:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The admission to the Diploma in Computer Engineering admission in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput is through entrance examination which is DET (Diploma Entrance Test) conducted by DET cell constituted by Govt. of Orissa.

The minimum educational qualification required to get Diploma in Computer Engineering admission in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput is 10th passed or equivalent examination with a good rank in Diploma Entrance Test (DET).

You can check the website http://www.iemjeypore.org for more details.
4th August 2019, 11:16 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

In order to pursue Diploma in Computer Engineering course, you will need to appear for Diploma Entrance Test (DET) and have to secure a merit rank. Admission into the institution takes place through a common entrance test called DET conducted by the DET cell constituted by Govt. of Orissa. The test is conducted in the month of April each year.

Diploma Entrance Test
https://web.archive.org/web/20150611...rm/indexc.aspx
4th August 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Institute of Engineering and Management Koraput for studying Diploma course of Computer Engineering. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

Eligible students have to appear for the Diploma Entrance Test (DET) conducted by the DET Cell constituted by the Government of Odisha for the admission to study the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering at the Institute of Engineering and Management. Those students who have passed Class X or Class XII are eligible to appear for the Diploma Entrance Test (DET).
Cutoff score required to secure admission to the Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in the Institute of Engineering and Management varies every year based on the demand for the course. Institute of Engineering and Management website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?