6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in SITYOG Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from SITYOG Institute of Technology. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

11th August 2019, 01:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in SITYOG Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology is Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).

You would need to appear in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) and had to obtain a valid score card.

Once you get the score card, you can fill the online admission form available on the website http://www.sityog.edu.in.

There is no minimum cut off marks required to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology. However, you must have scored minimum 55% marks in the entrance examination.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in SITYOG Institute of Technology is 10th passed with minimum 50% marks .
11th August 2019, 03:31 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in SITYOG Institute of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in SITYOG Institute of Technology, Aurangabad are as follows:-
Bihar Polytechnic

Cutoff marks will vary from year to year cutoff list of Bihar Polytechnic.

Course Duration - 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?