30th March 2021, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Dental Technician admission in Dr. KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to apply for a Diploma in Dental Technician course from Dr. KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also.

31st March 2021, 07:00 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Dental Technician admission in Dr. KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Dental Technician admission in Dr. KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology is;

You can get admission on the basis of intermediate score.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to get admission.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://kradhikarycollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?