23rd October 2019, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering admission in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

29th October 2019, 12:53 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering admission in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi.

You would need to apply for Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).

You can check the website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?