23rd October 2019, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

29th October 2019, 12:42 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi is 10th passed from any recognized board of India. You must have basic knowledge of physic & chemistry . You must have expertise in mathematics upto class 10th with mandatory expertise in algebra and geometry .

You can check the website http://www.nilaai.edu.in for more details.
29th October 2019, 04:11 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Nilaai Institute of Polytechnic Ranchi?

For diploma in electrical and electronics engineering the minimum qualification required is class 10 and you must have science and math subjects in board exam results.

Admission is based on the polytechnic entrance exam. To get admission at the said college you must have a suitable rank or you have to go for management quota admission.
31st October 2019, 06:28 PM
Anuj Pubg

1. Minimum qualification required is class 10th.

2. You must have science and math subjects in board
exam results.

3. You must have experience in mathematics upto class 10th with coumplasary experience in algebra and geometry.

You may visit www.nilaai.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?