24th August 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Computer Applications admission in IIFM Guwahati? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications from IIFM Guwahati. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

28th August 2019, 04:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Computer Applications admission in IIFM Guwahati? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no admission or entrance examination available for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Institute for Finance And Management(IIFM) Guwahati. The application form is available on the website http://iifmedu.inonline-admission .

You can fill the application form and enter the details of cheque or Demand draft to be made in favor of IIFM- Indian Institute For Finance and Management and click on "Submit" to complete the first step of admission.

The cutoff marks required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in Indian Institute for Finance And Management(IIFM) Guwahati is graduation or Post Graduation with formal education in Mathematics with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?