1st December 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Plastics Technology admission in NEIMT Guwahati? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Plastics Technology from NEIMT Guwahati. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

23rd September 2022, 10:16 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Plastics Technology admission in NEIMT Guwahati? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance exam is available to pursue Diploma in Plastics Technology.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates must have 10th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?