15th October 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Punjab?

Hi Sir,
I want to know that what entrance exams I have to give so that I can study Architecture Diploma course in Punjab? Please tell me about the entrance exams. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  2. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch for Architecture Diploma final year student?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  6. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  7. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  8. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  9. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  10. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  11. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  12. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to study Ph.D Architecture?
  15. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study Diploma in Architecture course?
  16. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Punjab except NEET for PSEB student?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  18. List of universities which offer Diploma in Architecture course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
5th January 2016, 10:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I want to know that what entrance exams I have to give so that I can study Architecture Diploma course in Punjab? Please tell me about the entrance exams. Thank you!
The student has to appear for Joint Entrance Test (JET) in Punjab to join Diploma in Architectural Assistantship. This is the entrance to clear for the admission to join in Diploma courses in Punjab. The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training is conducting the examination. The test is open to all students who have passed matriculation or equivalent. The course duration is 3 years. You can check the details in the website link given
http://jet.pbteched.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?