6th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?

I'm from west bengal. My rank in AIEEE is 120084. I want to take admission in any private college in west bengal. So my question is can I opt for private colleges in west bengal through online AIEEE councelling. I am confused becaused in Wbjee councelling also AIEEE rank upto 5 lac is allowed. So, if one can get seat allotment from AIEEE online councelling, then what about Wbjee councelling. So, pls answer me what I have to do i.e. would I have to go to Wbjee councelling or I can get a seat through AIEEE councelling.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  2. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE
  3. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  4. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  7. Which AIEEE private college can I get through counseling after scoring 314723 in AIEEE?
  8. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  9. Which is the best college for me to take admission in West Bengal with a rank of 80000 in AIEEE?
  10. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  11. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  12. Can I get admission in any NIT or state government college of West Bengal after scoring 10601 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  13. How to establish a private B.Ed college in West Bengal
  14. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  15. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  16. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  17. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed? -- [New]
  18. What are the possible private engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 9267 state rank in AIEEE and 11114 in WBJEE
28th July 2015, 04:17 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?

You can get the admission in the private collage if you want to get the admission only in any private collage then the admission is very easy than any government institute but I advice you for first any government collage if you don't get the admission in the government institute then can go for any private collage.

>> for this you have to apply for the online counselling and filling your choices for collage and on the declaration of result you must get a seat in any collage and then with the scorecard of AIEEE and necessary documents you have to report the collage at the time and can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?