22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Automobile Technology admission in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Automobile Technology from Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

26th August 2019, 11:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Automobile Technology admission in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available for admission to Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur.

You would need to visit the website http://visionautomobia.com and then click on "Course" at the top of the page. A new page will open, click on "Diploma in Automobile Technology" and then click on "Enroll now" tab. You need to fill all your basic details like, name, phone number, email address and then had to click on "submit". The concerned department will contact you.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur is 10th pass with eligibility to read and write. However, the candidates with bachelors degree and other programs are also eligible to apply for the course.

You can visit the website http://visionautomobia.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?