22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Automobile Technology seats are available in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur for Diploma in Automobile Technology. I want to study this Diploma in Automobile Technology course, so I want to know how many seats are there in this institute?

25th August 2019, 10:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Automobile Technology seats are available in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur?

Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur

The total number of Diploma in Automobile Technology seats that are available in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Radke Layout Beside Bharat Petrol Pump, Hingna Road
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440016, India
26th August 2019, 11:43 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Automobile Technology seats are available in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur?

The number of seats available for Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur is 120.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Automobile Technology in Vision Automobia Institute Nagpur is 10th pass with eligibility to read and write. However, the candidates with bachelors degree and other programs are also eligible to apply for the course.

You can visit the website http://visionautomobia.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?