30th December 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to get admission into BITT Polytechnic for studying a Diploma course of Electronics and Communication Engineering. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

30th December 2020, 11:14 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic is given below.

Candidate will be selected on basis of core of state polytechnic entrance exam.

Candidate must have completed 10th minimum score of 60%.
31st December 2020, 10:12 AM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic as PECE or CG PPT(Tentative ) as per date of Registration.

== Cutoff Scores required to secure Admission is 80 - 90 percentile.

NOTE : Cutoff is Not fixed it may change as per no of students in the exam which is released by the institute.

For more information and updates go the link below
http://bittpolytechnic.com/.
31st December 2020, 11:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination available to study a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering at BITT Polytechnic. The candidate can direct take admission to the institute and must be a permanent resident of Jharkhan and there is no minimum age requirement to apply for this course. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bittpolytechnic.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?