30th December 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available in BITT Polytechnic for Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineering students?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to studying for a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course from the BITT Polytechnic. I want to know about the placement facility available in this institute for such candidates. Please tell me about the campus placement asap.

30th December 2020, 11:08 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available in BITT Polytechnic for Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineering students?

Campus placement available in BITT Polytechnic for Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineering students is given below.

Many good companies visits for placement .
Some names are- Tata motors, hp, hi-tech, daikin, sysca, sudha motors, vodafone, airtel, Onida, lg etc.
There are lots of companies makes the students life perfect by giving them perfect job.
31st December 2020, 10:07 AM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Default Re: Campus placement available in BITT Polytechnic for Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineering students?

Recruiting Companies in BITT Polytechnic for Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineering are :

1.Bosch Ltd
2.Havells Limited
3.HINDALCO
4.Idea Cellular Services
5.Indian Oil
6.Mahindra Automobiles
7.Maruti Suzuki
8.NTPC
9.SAIL
10.SKF
11.Tata Steel
12.Vodafone
13.Wipro

*100% placement
31st December 2020, 10:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, campus placement is available in BITT Polytechnic for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering students. The institute has its own placement office assist students to develop their academic and career interests through individual counseling and group discussion. The placement cell also organise and help students during industry visits. This cell sends placement invitation letters to the companies and then company visits the campus for pre-placement talk and shortlist the candidates for final selection. Many reputed companies visit the campus some of them are Havells Limited, Tata Steel, Wipro, Vodafone and many more.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bittpolytechnic.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?