22nd March 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study in NIT/IIT for Diploma holder?

Respected Sir,
I am studying Diploma final year. Is it possible for a Diploma holder to join in NIT or IIT? Which entrance exam have to written for it. Please give sufficient information sir.

27th March 2015, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study in NIT/IIT for Diploma holder?

No, it is not possible to study in NIT/IIT being a Diploma holder because NIT/IIT does not offer lateral entry admissions to B.Tech course. Only candidates who had completed 12th standard and those who had appeared and qualified JEE Main and Advance examination are eligible to get admission in NIT/IIT. Since, you had not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you cannot get admission in NIT/IIT. But, if you are interested to pursue B.Tech course in any other colleges/universities, you can appear in LEET/ECET/JELET examination and by qualifying the examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
22nd December 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to study in NIT/IIT for Diploma holder?

sir iam a diploma holder of electronics group's I'm interested to join mechanical group in b.tech is it possible to join or not please help me in that issued
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?