19th August 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Airport Operations in Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Amethi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am interested in studying PG Diploma in Airport Operations from Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Amethi. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

28th August 2020, 08:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Airport Operations in Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Amethi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Airport Operations in Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Amethi is as following.

University will conduct all India test which will be OMR based. To secure admission you have to score minimum 70% in that test.

I'm giving you direct link for further reference.

https://www.rgnau.ac.in/hi/pg-diploma-airport-operations.html
29th August 2020, 12:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PG Diploma in Airport Operations in Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Amethi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a PG Diploma in Airport Operations at Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Amethi. Admission selection will be on the basis of OMR (Optimal Mark Recognition) based entrance test which is conducted on All India basis followed by group discussion and personal interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rgnau.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?