29th January 2016, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance is need to be written for Polytechnic admission in West Bengal?

I am madhymik(WBSE) passed. My percentage in madhymik 45%. Then i did ITI and got percentage 65%. Now which entrance should i take to get Polytechnic admission? Please sir suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  2. Which entrance is need to be written for Polytechnic admission in West Bengal? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear among VOCLET, Poly40, Poly60 or JEXPO for admission in Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal?
  6. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO?
  7. List of AICTE approved institutes which offer Diploma in Computer Application course in Kolkata?
  8. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  10. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Being 45 years old can I give West Bengal polytechnic exam?
  14. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam?
  15. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  16. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  17. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic College of West Bengal without JEXPO?
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
29th January 2016, 11:11 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Which entrance is need to be written for Polytechnic admission in West Bengal?

The exam by which one get admission in polytechnic West Bengal is JEXPO which is joint entrance examination for polytechnic admission.But for it one should be 10th passed and age should no more than 21 years.
29th January 2016, 01:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance is need to be written for Polytechnic admission in West Bengal?

Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Course in West Bengal:

The best entrance examination you are required to appear in for getting admission into Polytechnic course is "JEXPO (Joint Entrance Examination)". This JEXPO examination is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for providing the admission to 1st year Diploma course across the state of West Bengal. Here are the basic eligibility required for JEXPO Examination.

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed Matriculation from a recognized university with minimum 35% marks with Mathematics, Science and English as the subjects from the state board.

>> Basically there is no age criteria required for JEXPO Examination.
29th January 2016, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

JEXPO is the entrance exam for admission in polytechnic courses in west Bengal. Being an ITI holder you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in diploma engineering course.

Hence, just be prepared for this exam because admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and seats will be allotted through counselling.
29th January 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Polytechnic course in West Bengal after completion of your two years ITI course, you must have to appear in VOCLET examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) for admission to second year of three years Polytechnic course. By appearing and qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Polytechnic course.
29th January 2016, 10:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for JEXPO examination in order to get admission in Polytechnic course. you will probably have to work quite hard as competition nowadays is quite high.
29th January 2016, 11:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You need to take the below mentioned entrance exam for taking admission in polytechnic college in West Bengal to pursue diploma in engineering.

- JEXPO :Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics

JEXPO 2016 exam date: April 2016
JEXPO 2016 Result date – Second week of June 2016

JEXPO 2016 will comprise two question papers with a total of 200 marks each with 120 minutes of duration.

Paper 1 will contains questions from Mathematics
Paper 2 will be include questions from Physics and chemistry

For more details, click here.
30th January 2016, 12:09 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am madhymik(WBSE) passed. My percentage in madhymik 45%. Then i did ITI and got percentage 65%. Now which entrance should i take to get Polytechnic admission? Please sir suggest me.
The aspirant has to appear for JEXPO entrance examination for the admission to the Polytechnic Diploma courses in government and government aided and self financed polytechnics. The eligibility to study the 3 year diploma course is a pass in 10th standard with at least 35% marks. The aspirant has to apply online for the entrance examinations. The website link is given http://webscte.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?