10th January 2023, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give for lateral entry admission in diploma in Chhatisgarh?

I have completed my 12th by PCM i din't fill the CG Pre-polytechnic test form,i want to know that, which exam should i give to take admission through lateral entry in 2nd year of engineering diploma in CHHATISHGARH?

please reply me the answer

15th January 2023, 08:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Which exam should I give for lateral entry admission in diploma in Chhatisgarh?

Which exam should I give for lateral entry admission in diploma in Chhatisgarh?

1. The Chhattisgarh Vyapam Professional Examination Board released the schedule for Counselling of CG Diploma Lateral Admission.

2. Qualified candidates will need to fill out the registration form for counseling to appear in the counseling.
21st January 2023, 07:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I give for lateral entry admission in diploma in Chhatisgarh?

For admission in B.Tech 2nd year you have to appear for any lateral entry exam. Seats are limited in colleges and only those who have good rank will get admission through counselling.
There are lateral entry exam is like LEET, JELET, UPSEE, DET etc admission in B.Tech through lateral entry.
Syllabus of entrance exam will be according to your diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?