25th June 2011, 01:20 AM
Abhinavnoddy

Names of universities which give admission to students after completing diploma through lateral entry in 2nd year?

can you please tell me the names for the universities who give admission to the students after completing diploma through lateral entry in 2nd year?
please give the as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  2. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  5. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  7. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  8. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  9. List of universities which offer Lateral Entry in B.Arch to Architecture Diploma holder?
  10. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  11. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  12. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma? -- [New]
  13. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  15. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?
  17. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
30th June 2011, 03:33 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of universities which give admission to students after completing diploma through lateral entry in 2nd year?

hey,
if you selected for any university for btech then they give you direct addmission to 2 year.because for diploma holder candidate if they want to do btech they will directly get addmission to 2nd year.this rule is valid to every universities.

good luck
26th April 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of universities which give admission to students after completing diploma through lateral entry in 2nd year?

Moderlities in securing admission in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?