31st October 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to give any entrance exam for getting lateral entry admission in college after completion of diploma course?

Is it compulsory to give any entrance exam for getting lateral entry admission in college after completion of diploma course? If so can you please provide me the details about the course to me? What all things we need to do for those course? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra?
  2. Need information about changing branch during Lateral Entry admission?
  3. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  4. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  6. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  7. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  8. Do i need to give any Lateral exam for second year admission in B. Arch?
  9. How to get direct admission in B.Tech second year after doing Diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  11. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  13. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  14. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  15. Lateral Entry in NIT through AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in B.E. Lateral Entry being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
  18. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
1st November 2015, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to give any entrance exam for getting lateral entry admission in college after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board for getting Lateral Entry admission in Engineering course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
2nd November 2015, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to give any entrance exam for getting lateral entry admission in college after completion of diploma course?

Yes, for admission in B.Tech 2nd year you have to appear for any lateral entry exam. Seats are limited in colleges and only those who have good rank will get admission through counselling.

There are lateral entry exams like LEET, JELET, UPSEE, DET etc for admission in B.Tech through lateral entry. Syllabus of entrance exam will be according to your diploma course.
2nd November 2015, 07:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not compulsory to appear in the entrance exam for getting direct admission in the second year of your bachelor course.

But if you appear in the lateral entry entrance exam and score a considerably good score then you may get a well reputed college for your further education.

However if you do not appear in the entrance exam then you will get a moderate college for your bachelor degree course.

Here are some colleges in which you can get direct admission without appearing in the entrance exam :

** Yamuna Group of institutions.

** Technology education and research integrated institute.

** Ganapati institute of engineering.

** Haryana engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?