12th December 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in NTTF Admission Entrance Test 2019 for SC/ST candidates?

I belongs to SC category and I have completed my 12th standard. I want to do Diploma in Mechatronics that is why I am preparing for NTTF Admission Entrance Test. But I want to know that as I belongs to SC then what exemptions are available for SC/ST candidates?

5th January 2019, 11:29 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in NTTF Admission Entrance Test 2019 for SC/ST candidates?

For SC category candidates, there is reservation benefit available along with application fee concession. There is even age relaxation available, if there is any upper age limit for the entrance exam.

Just make sure you have got caste certificate, if you want to get benefits of SC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?