30th May 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MPhil(English Literature) for MA(English) student of Jadavpur University?

Hello everyone, I am studying MA in English from Jadavpur University. I want to do MPhil now in English Literature. Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give for getting admission? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Jadavpur University Ph.D entrance exam for English Literature?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  4. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Syllabus for english honours of Jadavpur University
  7. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?
  8. Does Jadavpur University offer PhD in Bengali and English? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
  10. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  11. Procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  13. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  14. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. Selection criteria for Phd in Pharmacology from Jadavpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?