13th September 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi?

Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Management which is available in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

14th September 2018, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Management which is available in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Management at Royal Institute of Management Studies are given below:

1. One Time Payment Scheme:

Registration Fee – Rs 5,000
Program Fee – Rs 10,000

Total – Rs 15,000

2. Installment Scheme:

At the time of Registration: Registration Fee – Rs 5,000 and Program Fee – Rs 7,000
After one month – Program Fee – Rs 6,500

Total – Rs 18,500

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th September 2018, 01:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi?

Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi is course duration of 1 year. Fee expenses of this course is available in One time payment as well as Instalment scheme. Fee expenses are as follows.

One time payment scheme:

Registration fee: Rs.5,000/.
Course fee: Rs. 10,000/.
Total: Rs. 15,000/.

Instalment scheme*:
First Instalment registration fee: Rs. 5000/
Course fee: Rs. 7,000/.

Second Instalment after one month:
Course Fee: Rs. 6,500/.

Total: 18,500/.

For details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.rimseducation.com/index.p...ement-programs
15th September 2018, 07:26 PM
ranu shahi

Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Business Management in Royal Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi should be Rs. 14,900 to Rs. 20,000 approximately. It may varies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?