23rd January 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get job in Army being son of Ex-Serviceman?

I am girl a diploma holder nOw just i completed diploma in e i &c 5th and 6th sem was fist class passed also i did NCC B & C certificate .my father was in army nOw he is ex service man..is any possibilities to get job in Indian army.

27th January 2014, 09:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get job in Army being son of Ex-Serviceman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am girl a diploma holder nOw just i completed diploma in e i &c 5th and 6th sem was fist class passed also i did NCC B & C certificate .my father was in army nOw he is ex service man..is any possibilities to get job in Indian army.
Hey friend,

Having completed Diploma and being a Girl,you are not eligible for joining in Indian Army which is a defence force of India.The candidate are selected for the defence forces of India by making the candidate to attend the entrance exam.

The reason behind it is that the candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam and as per the eligibility needed for the exam and you are not satisfying the Martial Status which is needed.

The exam which you could apply as with your qualification to join in Indian army is by writing the NDA Exam which is a defence service exam and being conducted by UPSC and is held every year.As per this exam you are satisfying the education qualification which is needed but you are not satisfying the Martial Status which is needed for the exam.

The Martial Status for the NDA exam states that the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible for appearing for the NDA exam.

For more info regarding the NDA exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
27th January 2014, 09:53 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

After completing diploma course, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Army because to apply for that defence service examination you should have a completed graduate degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. After completing degree course you can apply for Indian Army through CDS OTA Exam and NCC Special Entry Scheme.

NCC Special Entry Scheme :-
  • Applicant must have a possess bachelor's of three year degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
  • Any Degree course candidate can apply for this examination.
  • Applicant must secure at least 50% Marks in their graduation.
  • Final year of degree course with 50% Marks in last two year may also eligible.
  • Applicant age should between 19 years to 25 years.
  • Unmarried Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
  • NCC B Grade Certificate is important while appearing for this examination.

CDS OTA Eligibility :-
  • Applicant must have a possess bachelor's of three year degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
  • Any Degree course candidate can apply for this examination.
  • No percentage bar required to apply for CDS OTA Examination.
  • Applicant age should between 19 years to 25 years.
  • Unmarried Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
25th September 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

My father is retired from indian Army on 31st march 1998,After his retirement he joined Defence Security Core(DSC) and left DSC on 2010.He is a single pensionor.I want to know that as a girl dependent whether i am eligible to have a certificate of ex-serviceman dependent or not.
24th January 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir I am ex servicemen son I am. interaed in Indian army how to join army
17th March 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir....
This is Aisha.. am a daughter of an ex service man.. am a b.tech graduate in cse department. Can I get a job in army or in airforce.. my father is no more so am struggling to settle.. please guide me...
22nd March 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am son of Indian ex Army sub maj son Rabiul islam. I did completed B. A graduate. And also completed N. C. C "B" Certificate. Sir how i will apply for clarke and officer lagle? Please sir guide me how to apply?? My father retired from secendrabad. I will do everything for my own INDIA.
21st June 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a daughter of an EX service man and a bachelor's degree holder in Electronics and Communication. I would like to know that if their are any job requirements for an EC ENGINEER???
17th July 2015, 11:41 PM
rajamay25

Quote:
I am a daughter of an EX service man and a bachelor's degree holder in Electronics and Communication. I would like to know that if their are any job requirements for an EC ENGINEER???
I am a Son of an EX service man, I'm degree holder in Electronics and Communication....I think it works only 20-30%
16th July 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed graduation in mechanical engineering. I am son of ex-serviceman I want to join Indian army please guide me
29th August 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir...
I am Anjana nd i m a daughter of ex-serviceman..
I have completed MCA...and i want to join Indian Army...so guide me further process...
11th December 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir what should be maximum age for a dependent of ex-serviceman to enroll in army ie center of my father on 2 base
15th February 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

My father is ex-servicemen and i have completed degree in arts...and i am unmarried... I want to know whether i have any ex-servicemen quota in any govt. jobs...kindly help me sir..
19th March 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

My father is ex-servicemen and i have completed degree in commerce and i am unmarried. I want to join Indian Army. Please help me Sir
26th May 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am son of ex serviceman and I have finished my bachelor degree in mechanical engineering. What are all the possibility jobs can get in army related jobs with the use of quota
2nd June 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Namaskar sir, i am son of ex serviceman, is there any qouta for me to join NDA physical test?
3rd June 2017, 09:59 AM
imnara

Quote:
Namaskar sir, i am son of ex serviceman, is there any qouta for me to join NDA physical test?
You Can Join Indian Army as a NDA Officer but there is no other quota for ex serviceman Son But You got Preference in Every Step to join NDA.

For Better understand Visit UPSC Official Site or Otherwise Download NDA Full Notification from Our Website:

Download Full Notification & Read all Quota Detail

Thanx
9th June 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am anita daughter of LT Ajit Ram . my father was in civil army .now he has no more . i complete my M.B.A (Major in H.R, Minor in marketing )B:ED (commerce and english ) B.B.A (Bachlor of business administration) Is there any Quota for me to join my father's job ? I am too struggling for this .plz guide me
16th July 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am son of ex serviceman i am working as primary teacher in my village. Sir any benefits i can take in job for as son of ex serviceman this is my phone number 9420419096 my name praveen purushotham jupaka. Please call r give me reply in message.
17th July 2017, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, I AM RECENTLY PASSED B. SC IN PHYSICS HONS.

I AM A SON OF EX SERVICE MAN. MY FATHER IS RETIRED NAVY PERSON. ANY CHANCE FOR ME TO GET A JOB IN INDIAN NAVY.
I ALREADY PREPARE TO WRITTEN EXAM FOR ANY POST OF INDIAN NAVY OR ARMY
PLEASE ANSWER ME SIR.
15th May 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BE in Mechanical Engineering with first class,My Father is an Ex service man.
Can I Have any priority over other in joining Indian army
30th June 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

My name is Ishfaq ramzan and i am the son of an ex-service man. I have complete my BBA MBA -IB Degree in recognized university. Is there any civil army job for me i,e AOC, EME, MES as i am 25 years plus. so please guide and write me that will be your kindness .Thank you
15th September 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM SON OF ESM . I AM A GRADATE IN B.A 42.% CAN I ANY JOB MY AGE 26 YEAR OLD AND I HAVE A COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE PLEASE TELL ME MY CONT.NO.8947080964 9252543376
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?